Binary Options Robots: Add Artificial Intelligence to your binary trading
TradingMatica has selected the best current Binary Options Robots
In association with TheBinaryOptioner.com, TradingMatica has selected the best performing binary option robots.
Some of the binary robots are completely automated and hands-free: you just set the binary account in the robot and it trades for you; others generate the signals for you and you copy the trades in your broker account.
Binary Option Robot
Binary Option Robot is an automated trading software for binary options trading, based on a auto trading system that generates real signals and executes automatically the trades for you, with a win ratio of over 80%.
The download of the binary software is totally FREE.
Here is how the software works:
1) Binary Option Robot analyzes the price of the underlying asset in real time and calculates the value of different trading indicators.
2) The indicators generate an entry trading signal, up or down, that is CALL or PUT, for binary options.
3) Binary Option Robot executes automatically the trades in your chosen binary account associated with the robot.
- Binary Option Robot can receive signals from 6 different trading indicators:
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Williams Percentage
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
If multiple indicators option is selected, then the indicators should be in line between them for a valid signal be generated. For example if RSI and MACD are selected, the two signals have to be PUT signals for giving to the robot an indication to execute a PUT trade. Also the two signals have to be CALL signals for the robot execute a CALL trade. If the RSI provides a CALL signal and the MACD provides a PUT signal the robot will not execute any trade.
The indicators that give best signals are MACD and RSI.
Auto Binary Signals
The alerts pop up in the screen with estimated percentage of success probablility. The variety of the signals is quite wide, and the best strategy is to focus on some assets and be quick in processing purchase orders inside your binary account.
Super Binary Robot
This is a plugin for Metatrader and can be used for both Forex and Binary trading; after you have installed the EA in your metatrader, you will see arrows indicating reversla points and entry points signals popping up in a window in the up-left corner of your Metatrader chart.
TradingMatica encourages the use of regulated binary options brokers
Open an account with a regulated broker and get
– an EA for Metatrader 4 specifically designed for Binary Options and Forex
– FREE binary options and Forex signals for 2 weeks
Click on the links below to open the account and take advantage of the promo
Regulated Binary Options Brokers
Procedure and conditions
– you must not have any account with the chosen regulated broker;
– get access to the broker website through the links of the table above;
– register with the broker and open the account without making any deposit yet;
– send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the email address used to open the account and wait for our confirmation that the registration of your account has been made under The Binary Optioner agreement with the broker;
– only after our confirmation, proceed to make the deposit;
– after the deposit has been made, you will receive by email the EA for Metatrader 4 and 2-week signals for Free
– requests of bonus for accounts funded without following the above procedure will not be accepted, nor for accounts already opened;
Why this bonus?
TradingMatica receives compensation from the brokers promoted for the information activity in favour of the final user about the services offered by the same brokers. The brokers selected and promoted by TradingMatica have transparent and fair Terms & Conditions. With this bonus promotion TradingMatica passes on to the final customer part of the remuneration received from the broker in order to favour the use of regulated binary brokers.
Join this promo only if you have already decided to open a binary options account.
Trading derivatives is considered risky; options, derivatives and financial instruments in general are not suitable to all investors.
By trading binary options you could incur significant losses up to the total amount invested.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.